Monday, November 17, 2008

First Post

Welcome to my New Blog!

I suppose I'll start by telling everyone a little bit about me. My name is Tony, I live in Los Angeles, California and I am a health nut.

I was skinny as a rail when I was a teen. I was one of those kids who could eat whatever I wanted and not gain a pound. Things are different now. I'm only in my mid-twenties, but the years of bad eating caught up with me. I realized I had to change my eating and exercising habits if I wanted to stay healthy and happy.

Losing weight and staying in shape isn't hard, but it does take commitment. I'm going to share with you all some of the tips and tricks that I have learned in the last few years. And maybe I'll share some nice, healthy recipes that I have discovered. Because let's face it, everyone likes to eat.

No comments: